Lake Forest, CA – January 5, 2010 – The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR) will begin to operate billboard trucks with photos of abortion images in the congressional districts of specially selected Members of the U.S. House of Representatives during the second week of January. The tour will end with the vote on the final version of the health care reform currently making its way through both houses of Congress.
“Blue Dog” Tour includes:
- Rep. Steve Driehaus – 1st Congressional District – Ohio
- Rep. Dan Boren – 2nd Congressional District – Oklahoma
- Rep. Kathy Dahlkemper – 3rd Congressional District – Pennsylvania
- Rep. Christopher Carney – 10th Congressional District – Pennsylvania
- Rep. Gene Taylor – 4th Congressional District – Mississippi
The billboard trucks will display large abortion photos in a campaign to remind voters that abortion is not health care and consequently should not be federally funded as an element of health care reform, either directly or indirectly.
“It insults the intelligence of American tax payers when supporters of socialized medicine propose abortion coverage through government subsidized health insurance policies while arguing that laundering government money through an insured’s personal checking account magically transforms public funds into private premiums.” – Gregg Cunningham, Executive Director, Center for Bio-Ethical Reform
- CBR needs volunteer drivers in these districts (no CDL necessary). Click here if you can help.
- CBR needs funding for this project. Send a check to: CBR, PO Box 219, Lake Forest, CA 92609 (make checks payable to: “CBR”)
For more information contact Mark Harrington, Executive Director, Center for Bio-Ethical Reform Midwest, at email@example.com or 614-419-9000 or go to www.abortionNO.org