Violent Threats and Attacks on CBR
CBR projects regularly earn the ire of those who support abortion. As evidenced below, pro-abortion ire often turns into violent threats and attack.
University of Washington student arrested for defacing CBR sign – May 26, 2009
Audio Death Threats Received by CBR
- If I see that truck coming by again one more time, it’s not going to be running the next week.
- I think you all should die… If I had an AK… I would come to wherever you guys live and I would blow all your heads off.
- I wish I had a bomb [so I could blow] your plane up.
- We’re going to cut your tires and brake lines…
- Tell the pilot that he can expect a visit out at the airport the next time he comes in for a land.
- If I see your truck again, I’m going to run it off the road and hopefully kill the driver.
- I will run [your trucks] off the road…
- I’m going to take a 50 caliber and shoot the pilot…
- You people ought to be shot in the head
- You people should be gutted like fish
- I wish each and every one of you had been aborted
- I hope you all burn in hell
- Get your plane out of the sky before it’s TAKEN out of the sky
- You should be burned at the stake
- If I had a gun strong enough to shoot your *** plane down, I would.
- You’re going to get your trucks paintballed up.
- I hope you all die.
Written Threats Against CBR
- “I think that everyone who hates you or has ‘wronged’ you is justified. If you came and ‘visited’ anywhere I go to, I would destroy your (expletive) too. Youre probably all jesus freak republicans too. Jesus isnt reeeeeeaaalll. Please just get rid of yourselves before someone crazy does.”
- “I recently saw 2 of your trucks and I thought it was the most disturbing image I have ever seen. I dont agree with abortion and I dont think your organization should be even allowed to display something like that… The people you get to drive them should be shot… your whole company should be locked up for the (expletive) you do.”
OREGON STATE “FLASHER” IS ARRESTED AND JAILED FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT
The following correspondence comes from an Oregon State Trooper after CBR provided him with video footage of an OSU student exposing himself while yelling at CBR volunteers:
After reviewing the video footage and discussing it with my supervisor, I decided to charge [the student] with Menacing and Disorderly Conduct. The subject’s first name is Landin and I arrested him today for those charges. I transported him to the Benton County jail where he was released to jail staff. He was probably released after an hour or two, the jails are usually full, so they “matrix” out who they can (depending on the charges). He will have to appear in court in about a month and from there it will depend on his plea as to whether it goes to trial or not.
If it were to go to trial, Ian’s testimony would be valuable, as he was right there when it happened. I will send a copy of the video to the DA for their review and it is up to them as far as prosecution.
OSU’s Student Conduct dept. is also involved and will be contacting Landin in the next few days. They work with students to help prevent future incidents like this.
Should you have any other questions or concerns please contact me.
Students Attack CBR Display at the Univerity of British Columbia
Video Clip of pro-abortion students Erin Kaiser, Jon Chandler and Lesley Washington attacking CBR display at The University of British Columbia. All three were suspended by the University and fined $5,000 in a later court action.
Click here to watch video